Wednesday 23 January 2013

WR#9


Twitter Fiction Checkup

 

  I’m having some troubles with my twitter fiction. I have spent some crazy nights just brainstorming trying to think about what I have to say in my story and how it should all pan out. So after many stressful hours I am half way complete.  I have now gone over 51 tweets and there are still more to come. The story I chose to tell is about a man and a women falling in love. Most people might think it sounds cliché, but with my story it get hearted and intense. The only bad thing is that I will not be able to post it all. My reasoning for this is that my whole story is appropriate for school. In the end I know my story will be worth reading even with some of the gaps it has. I chose to write about love because I thought it would be easy. During writing my tweets I had thought to myself, how am I going to make people want to read it? SEX ..That was the answer. For some reason that makes everyone want to read more . 50 shades of gray , now that was a women pleaser apparently . So far I have not included the “he said she said” part. As for my images I’m not too worried. Personally I would like to take my own pictures because that is something I truly enjoy. It would also show that I am putting personal time and effort in to my project. If I could go back and change anything I would make it and old fashion love story, but with the fuel of my own story. Over all my story needs a little looking over and it should all be fixed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment