Tuesday 22 January 2013

what now ?


     Life changing some may call it. YWAM (youth with a mission) helps raise awareness and stop the sex trade that happens in many countries .I believe that it would be an amazing experience to travel overseas with a purpose. From building houses and playing with young children that are put in to orphanage’s, to teaching English to those who do not have a chance to learn it. This will let impact so many young and older lives in a powerful way.  YWAM is a 7-12 week organization. In order for me to cross this off my list I will have to attend a 3 month discipleship training school. This will teach me how to deal with change and protect other in favor of god. Money will be needed for all of this to happen. I have started saving just to help others. This event will show me not only to help others, but help me get a realization of life in general. The two I wold love to go to take place in Perth, Australia and Brisbane, Australia. Moving place to place is not only hard, but what’s even harder is not always being in touch with the ones you love and miss back at home. These are the risks I will have to take to help any human life a regular life everyday just like you and I. I PROMISE it will be crossed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment