Tuesday 22 January 2013

Authors Note


Authors Note


The big dream right? Thats what some call life, but others may look at it in a different way. Some may see it as a obstacle that they have to over come and others want to play the game laid out for them. Well thats where I fit in. I want to do both, over come the tricks and bumps that life throws my way as well as bet the game.
Threw out my list there was a lot of family orientated things. I believe that family is very important and I will always stand by that. They are the ones who make you cringe with rage and anger, but at the end of the day they are the ones who make you stand strong and be true to who you are.
Traveling, well who doesnt want to see the world? Being able to experience something not many may be able to see is just overall a life changer. I find with every trip I go on I come back with new knowledge and a bigger smile on my face. So if I could just reach out and save more money I would be able to do anything I want. From different people to different temperatures foods and cultures there is a lot to experience.
For this project I chose to work with the animoto website. This was a very different program, at first I thought it wasnt going to be easy, but threw out working on it, it became easier. I chose this video because I didnt want just any plain slideshow or pictures. I wanted something to show everyone who I am, and with the collaboration of pictures, videos and music my audience will be able to have that effect.
  I have learned to take everything easy, and not to stress about life. You only get one shot at it all before it all slips away. This project made me realize that I shouldnt turn down any requests to do something crazy because at the end of the day you shouldnt regret anything. Just remember to not reach to far for those dreams, because for every dreamer there is a realest. As for me, well Im a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment