Wednesday 23 January 2013

WR#8 (NBO)


  Newspaper Black out was not anywhere near good for me. There were plenty fall outs in all my poems, gaps that needed to be filled. I’m pretty sure when they were read that there was guarantee confusion. I believe that I had these struggles because I could not grasp the understandings of it all. Sliding by on each poem hoping that it made sense to someone other than me. The thoughts running threw my head last minute before we posted them all were embarrassed and ashamed of my work. I can’t blame it on anyone but myself, I had no motivation for this project to begin with.  I guess what I wanted was to write my own poems, something that I knew I would be good at . None the less I could have tried harder and I’m sorry that little effort was put in.  I will admit this was a great and cool idea. Some of the other student’s pomes were great I really enjoyed reading them and putting together the trail they leave. That would be another reason why this project was a good learning experience. It was different for all other projects, unique. It made me want to read them just to see if I could follow them and piece it all together. Looking back I would change the newspaper I got and how my train of thought was going .

No comments:

Post a Comment