Tuesday 2 October 2012

Reading Response #2

Pages 42-52

Dear readers,
Durning the last few days I have continued to read A Piece Of Cake. From the last reading response , I have been asked a few questions. Personally I will take this response to answer a couple of the questions. The first question was, how did Cupcake get her name? A short while after giving birth to a chubby little baby girl , she looked down and the first thing she said was Cupcake . So that is what they wrote on her birth certificate. I better mention that her father hated that name ! Him and Cupcakes mother had decided on La'vette , that would be her new name. Shortly after he father and mother passed away she changed her name back , because that is what her mother would have wanted. I truly believe that this name suits her better than La'vette. She is sweet kind and caring. I like to think that each sprinkle on that Cupcake  

No comments:

Post a Comment